Friday, September 29, 2017

100 WC week #3

   I was at my soccer game early this morning.  I was playing a very difficult team.  It was a five nothing game.  As I was about to pass to Julie, a girl from the other team came over to snatch the ball away, she booted my ankle so roughly that I hit the ground.  As I hit the ground I twisted my ankle terribly.  In the middle of the game I had to go to the hospital because it had turned dark purple.   Good thing I had Mr.Crocodile (my stuffy) to keep me clam.  Later I went to school.  I felt better but I had to tell my professor that I couldn't join the class in P.E for a while.

1 comment:

  1. The part about the Crocodile stuffy made me laugh. Great choice of words for example, booted, snatch, and roughly. Keep writing and aim for that wow factor that pulls your readers into the story.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...