Wednesday, November 29, 2017

100 WC week #12

The Sandwich Thief

   "Come back here!" I hollered, "Come back with my sandwich!" I had no clue who in the world would steel my sandwich. As I hurried down the damp streets, I noticed that a bunny had stolen my sandwich. Which looked exactly like the bunny from that battery commercial. The energetic one, with a snowball white tail. Wondering who on earth would wear that ridiculous costume. I eventually caught up to him. Yanking the mask off with all my might, I realized that the mask was not able to be detached. 

1 comment:

  1. A much better ending. I can tell you have put some effort into making if flow with the rest of you story.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...