Wednesday, November 22, 2017

100 WC week #11

A Walk in the Woods. 

  Staring. Wondering. Thinking. Thinking what on earth is that mysterious looking thing standing in the middle of the woods. Leaning towards my friend, I whispered, "Hey, Julie?"
   "Yeah?" she whispered back.
   "What do you think that is?"
   "I don't know. But let's go check it out."
   When we approached, we noticed that it was only a statue. There was also a sign that read, "This statue represents Jacob White, who saved a child from being kidnapped."
  "Interesting!" Julie said, "This man looks like he would kidnap a kid. Not save one."
   "I agree." I said continuing home.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...