Thursday, November 16, 2017

100 WC week #10

French Fries

   This morning was my first day working at my new job, McDonald's. And of course, whenever I start a new job I get super clumsy. All was going great until, I was taking someones order at the drive thru. I thought that sense I've taken a few orders now, this would be easy, no problem. But as I was running to go get french fries, I bumped into the french fry maker! All I could see were fries everywhere.
"What happened?" asked Joe
"I bumped into it!" I cried sitting on the floor, "But were will we hide it all?"   

1 comment:

  1. Your story starts of really strong and you are starting to get the hang of using quotation marks with proper punctuation. I am confused why you would have to hide the french fries and not just clean them up.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...