Wednesday, October 25, 2017

100 WC week #7



   I knew my brother, Mathew, was hiding something from me,  he's just been acting so weird lately.  I just thought that puberty must of hit him or something.  He won't tell why he's acting so weird though.  Trick or treating is Mathew's favourite part of Halloween, instead he was going to a Halloween party!  Okay now I know something is up.  On Halloween I was handing out goodies to the youngsters.  After about half an hour, Mathew came bolting into the house.  And as the door slammed, I knew something had happened.  When I opened his door just enough to peek inside, I saw... Mathew... covered in... kiss marks!  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe after the word year put a comma instead of a period.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...