Thursday, November 2, 2017

100 WC week #8

The Day of The Dead Disaster.

   "I can't wait for tomorrow," I told my white dog, Buddy, "I hope the way we celebrated the Day of The Dead last year won't happen again.  Remember that, Buddy? As the flames were swimming up into the sky, you got to close to the bonfire and your ear caught on fire!  I had to heave you out from the punch bowl, after I had shoved you into it to put fire the out.  And all of the decorations were ruined from you running around in circles.  Remember that, Bud?"
"Woof, woof." he replied.  
"I wonder what will happen this year." I said, hoping it will be nothing like last year. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your story this week. You have used the prompts well. You have a good understanding of how to use quotation marks for dialogue.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...