Wednesday, October 18, 2017

100 WC week #6

Trolls are real.

   Have you ever heard of trolls?  Like the ones in the fairytales?  Well they're real.  I saw one for myself.  As I was strolling past the lagoon, I saw it!  Well okay I didn't really see it.  But what I did see was legs.  Just sticking straight out of the lagoon!  But it wasn't just legs.  They had sapphire blue jeans with gray gum boots on the feet.  Which was weird because the pond was so trifling, that I thought that you would be able to see the whole thing.  But when I saw it I instantly knew that it was one of the trolls that had done it.  And in the corner of my eye I could see this mucky swampy green colour.  I kew it wasn't a tree or a bush so when I looked ...I saw it! 

1 comment:

  1. Starting with a question to grab your readers interest is a good way to start a story and it works with your story this week. You also do a good job answering the questions almost like a conversation with your reader. I wonder how you can add more powerful language. Is trifling the right word for your sentences, I think there is a better word you could use. Watch out kew should be knew.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week #29

The Mask       "Hahaha." I giggled to myself as I hid behind a nearby tree. I was going to scare my friend Ruby with my new c...